Greenwall Faculty Scholars Program in Bioethics
The Greenwall Faculty Scholars Program annually awards 3 junior faculty members 50% salary support for 3 years to enable them to carry out innovative bioethics research. It supports research that goes beyond current work in bioethics to help resolve pressing ethical issues in clinical, biomedical, and public health decision-making, policy, and practice, and creates a community that enhances future bioethics research by Scholars and Alumni/ae.
Selection Criteria to be Competitive: Greenwall gives priority to applicants with innovative ideas and/or emerging topics in bioethics as well as demonstrated ability to make significant advances in the field.
- one-page project description
- biosketch of project manager
as a single document (both summary and CV) to email@example.com (new window) no later than Wednesday, August 28, 2019. Concept papers will be reviewed internally by the External Awards Review Committee.
- Be junior faculty member
- Hold a faculty appointment (or other long-term research position outside a university) that allows at least 50 percent of their effort to perform research
- Priority will be given to:
- Applicants who have not yet been considered for tenure or an equivalent promotion
- Research that will have an impact on clinical, biomedical, and public health decision-making, policy, and practice
- Internal application deadline: August 28, 2019
- LOI (3 pages) deadline: September 23, 2019
Visit the Greenwall Foundation website for more information.