The Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program grants $100,000 in unrestricted research funding over 1 year. Supports the research and teaching careers of talented early-career faculty in the chemical sciences.
Criteria for selection include:
- Independent body of scholarship attained in the early years of appointment
- Demonstrated commitment to education, particularly with respect to undergraduates, which signals the promise of continuing outstanding contributions to both research and teaching
Georgetown University has been invited to nominate one candidate. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit the items below as a single PDF document to Jennifer Kluge at email@example.com no later than Friday, January 11, 2019:
- One-page summary of your research
- NIH-type biosketch (5-page limit)
The External Awards Review Committee will review applications to select the University’s applicants.
- Hold a full-time tenure-track academic appointment, and are normally expected to have been appointed no earlier than mid-year 2013
- Are from a Ph.D. granting department in which scholarly research is a principal activity
January 11, 2019
Application (if nominated):
February 7, 2019
For more information visit the Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program website.
For application assistance contact Katie Mire, Assistant Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations at (202) 687-2656 or Katie.Mire@georgetown.edu.
Various resources are available to Georgetown investigators. We encourage you to visit the Office of the Dean for Research, Research Development Services, and the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations