Mary Kay Foundation Innovative/Translation Cancer Research
The Mary Kay Foundation Cancer Research Program supports innovative translational researches in ovarian, uterine, breast or cervical cancer. Goal is to improve diagnosis, prognosis, prevention, or treatment of cancers that affect women. Studies often focus on very specific genes, proteins and enzymes. The program award is$100,000 over a one-year period or for up to two years.
Mary Kay Foundation invited Georgetown University to submit one grant application. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit the following as a single document to Jennifer Kluge at firstname.lastname@example.org (new window) no later than Friday, January 12, 2018:
- One-page outline of your research proposal
- NIH-type biosketch (5-page limit)
The External Awards Review Committee will review these internal submissions to select the University’s applicant.
- $100,000 over a one-year period or for up to two years
- Foundation will grant between 10-15 awards in 2018
Internal application deadline: January 12, 2018
Full application deadline (if selected): February 2, 2018, 5:00 PM CST
- Faculty member with ranking of Assistant, Associate or Full-time Professor
- Postdoctoral trainees and instructors are NOT eligible
Faculty are encouraged to contact Becky Pfordresher, Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations at (202) 687-1067 or Becky.Pfordresher@georgetown.edu (new window).