The Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC) at Georgetown University in Washington,DC is a multidisciplinary NCI-designated cancer research center, is currently recruiting postdoctoral fellows into positions funded by an NCI training grant. The goal is to develop strong basic and translational scientists with an interest in cancer research. Successful applicants will choose a mentor from an interdisciplinary group of investigators who are committed to cancer research. Research programs include:
- Growth factor signal pathways
- Mechanisms of hormone and drug resistance
- Mechanisms of malignant progression
- Invasion, metastasis, and angiogenesis
- Stem cells in cancer
- Metabolism in cancer
- DNA repair and genome instability
- Development of novel anticancer therapies
- Tumor immunology and immunological therapies
- Etiology of cancer, biomarkers, and molecular epidemiology
- Bioinformatics and omic data analysis
Visit: http://tumorbiology.georgetown.edu/postdoc for further information.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Applicants should send curriculum vitae, a short statement of research interests and career goals, and the names and addresses of three references to Karen Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
US citizenship or permanent residency is required.